SOCIAL CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER, WRITER/BRAND JOURNALIST OR DESIGNER/ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for a social media creative team to drive the creation of day-to-day content for our clients’ social platforms. These positions are about more than just dominating your own social networks. It’s about developing powerful storytelling for a wide variety of brands with unique fan bases. We want natively digital thinkers that are passionate about keeping up with the changing social landscape, have a keen understanding of consumer data and behavior and possess the sound instincts that span all social platforms.
- Ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience
- Deep knowledge of social space and platform capabilities
- Killer portfolio, including social samples
- Conceptual thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Open and responsive to critique, but able to take a stand for work you believe in
Writer/Brand Journalist Requirements:
- A passion for writing matched with a deep understanding of the ever-changing nuances of consumer language
- Writing style should be conversational and nimble enough to embrace the voice of well-established brands while also connecting with varied audiences
- The ability to quickly and efficiently tell big stories with a limited character count
Designer/Art Director Requirements:
- Love for visual and communication design
- Able to conceptually tell powerful visual stories
- A self-motivated go-getter that can be both autonomous and collaborative
- Design skills that are adaptable enough to embrace a wide range of brand identities
- Good photography, video skills and a deep understanding of the design specifications for a wide range of digital platforms
Applicants who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed. Thank you.
Submit application and portfolio: email@example.com
We are looking for a full-time video editor with strong creative and technical skills to craft impactful stories for our brands.
- Post production leadership with a solid understanding of the full post production process
- Creative editing for projects big and small
- Managing timelines and deadlines
- Communicate clearly with creative, account and production teams
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver unified vision
- Encode, export and manage final projects, assets and project archives
- Minimum of five years as primary editor on commercials, brand videos and/or other short-form projects.
- Must have agency and/or brand experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical knowledge of editing systems, sound design, color correction, video production and codec compression standards
- Progressive and passionate storyteller with vision to advance creative
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to change directions quickly while maintaining a positive attitude and retaining the highest caliber of work
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Integrity, strong work ethic, discretion and a team player
Applicants who do not submit a reel will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed. Thank you.
Submit application and reel: firstname.lastname@example.org